Now a days we store our data in our drives or in cloud. Every cloud is secured with Used ID and Password. In the same way a Smartphone company named Apple has their own cloud to login to the cloud you should have Apple ID as well as Password. If you forgot the data you cannot access the data. So, here in this Article you will know how to recover your password on your own.
Company Name : Apple
Apple Official Site : www.apple.com
How to Reset your Apple ID Password :
If you want to reset your Apple ID and Password please read this Aricle completely. You can Reset your password using following steps.
- Using Apple Smartphone you can reset your password. Here are the steps for it.
- Step 1 : You must open settings option in your Apple phone.
- Step 2 : Now on the top of the screen your ID will be shown, tap on your ID or Your profile.
- Step 3 : There you will find out change password option.
- Step 4 : When you tap on it, it will ask you your iPhone passcode which is your iPhone’s lock screen password.
- Step 5 : When you enter it, it will show a tab to reset your iPhone Password .Enter your new password and enter again to confirm it.
- Step 6 : Now tap on change option which is in top right corner.
Guide to unlock Apple ID without Password :
Here is the another way to reset your password using a software called Tenorshare 4ukey. Get it installed in your PC or Laptop. Purpose of this software is “It removes all passwords in your iPhone which includes Apple ID. Now please know how to use Tenorshare 4ukey software to unlock your Apple ID.
- Make sure that you have installed Tenorshare 4ukey on your PC or Mac.
- Now please connect your iPhone to your PC or Mac. When it is connected please click on Unlock Apple ID option.
- when you click n Unlock button it will start processing.
- Please click on Done when the process gets completed.
- Later that you will be able to create an Apple ID and Password. Tenorshare 4ukey is the best software which remove the passwords in a few simple steps.
Procedure to reset your Apple ID Password without using 2 Factor Authentication :
You can also Reset your Apple ID Password without Two Factor Authentication. To reset firstly visit the Apple’s official web portal which is iforgot.apple.com. Now enter your Apple ID username and follow the procedure. You must follow the procedure to reset password because you haven’t enabled Two Factor Authentication.
Here is another way to reset your Apple ID password:
- In the First step you should visit appleid.apple.com.
- Now please enter the details which is your First Name, last name and email address.
- Please click on continue button to go to the next page.
- In the next page you can see two options. First option is Get an Email, Second option is Answer to the Security questions.
- If you aware answers of security questions select option 2 else select option 1.
- If you select Get an Email option you will gt mail to the registered mail address from Apple.
- Click on the link which is in mail to reset your password.
- For the next login use your newly created password to get access to your Apple ID.
Here the conclusion to the Article about How to reset you Apple ID and Password official login in website apple.com. If you have any doubts regarding to How to Reset Your Apple ID and Password please post your comment below. Follow the Hourslogin.com for more updates about logins, hours, surveys and more update Tech information.
About the Author :
This Article was Written by Passionate and Experts Who has Good Knowledge in Technology, Who are also a Part in Our Team Hourslogin To Know the More Details See the AboutUS of Hourslogin. If You Want to Follow Us On Our Social Media Profile Twitter Here is the Link : Follow Team Hourslogin On Twitter.